Monday, June 20, 2016

HURRY....A BEAUTIFUL MESS CHALLENGE at OUR CREATIVE CORNER


-------

Howdy Sweet Friends!  It's HOT in Texas!!  


I am thinkin' that you need a reminder.... 
there is still TIME for you to enter the very LAST challenge at OUR CREATIVE CORNER.  




And guess what?????
I got permission from our fearless leader - dear Laura - to choose a few more winners for this last challenge.  I love displaying my OUR CREATIVE CORNER winners badge and I know you will too! Soooooooo get your creative mojo going NOW!!

BELOW... is the LINK for your entry: just add to our linky! 


And don't forget - there is wonderful gift for the random winner from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda

How about getting messy? 
Can you do it with me??? 
Whether you make a messy looking project or just use "messy techniques.... we want to see every inch of your 'Beautiful Mess'.

The painting above is my attempt at 'A Beautiful Mess'.

Can't wait to see what you make and leave you a comment too!!!
Hugs. j. 

===========================






4 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Just LOVE that painting, Joi!!!! xo

Wilma Voermans said...

When I look at this page, I almost can feel the burning Texas sun! Super!

sarascloset said...

It's great to have another look at your awesome and inspiring canvas! I REALLY wanted to enter my latest tag, but already met my limit! I'm sure going to miss OCC! Big hugs to you

Jackie PN said...

Stunning Joi! I can feel the sweltering heat from your painting- I'll bet your sunrises and sunsets are just delicious there in Texas!! xo