Saturday, February 28, 2015

FEBRUARY - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015

This tag was so much fun!  I decided to do it for my hubby.  This year will be our 43 anniversary... so the number I chose for the top of the tag is 43!  And underneath is a small R. & J.  That's how we have signed packages and cards all these years!!!  

Of course, the picture in the heart hanging from the arrow is meant to be the two of us when we were young.  I purposely made the arrow pointing upwards... towards the number 43.  

I don't have a sewing machine so I sewed the heart by hand and added the white heart on top of the red in place of the silver frame that was in Tim's beautiful example.  

When I showed it to hubby he got an adorable smile on his face, looked up at me and said, "Always knew I had the right gal".  After all these years... I feel the same way... I definitely got the best guy. 

At the top of the tag... it says... KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU ARE LOVED.  We do!  

Thanks for taking a look.  Wishing you love too!  j.





No comments: